les faucheurs  Index du Forum
les faucheurs  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les faucheurs Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Real Madrid legend Raul has described Harry Kane as one of the world's best strikers and admitted he would like to see him at the Bernabeu.

Kane has been outstanding for Tottenham this season, taking his goal tally to 35 in all competitions with his late winner against Crystal Palace on Sunday and matching his total for the whole of the last campaign in the process.

The 24-year-old's prolific form has seen him linked with Real Madrid, and Raul, who scored 323 goals in 741 appearances for the Spanish giants during his playing career and now works behind the scenes at the club, has been impressed by what he's seen.

"Harry Kane is a typical striker," said Raul, who was speaking in his capacity as a Laureus ambassador ahead of the 2018 World Sports Awards. "He scores in every single game. I think he has great qualities. I like him a lot.

"I don't know if he wants to change or if he has the opportunity to change, but I think he is doing well. He is one of the best strikers in the world."

Asked if he would like to see Kane at Real Madrid, Raul said: "Why not? Of course, I imagine a lot of teams would like to bring him to their team." sbobet8888

Raul also commented on speculation linking Real Madrid with Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar, who is set to miss the upcoming Champions League meeting between the two sides due to injury.

The Brazilian only completed his world record £200m move from Barcelona to PSG last summer but recent reports have claimed he is already a target for Real Madrid.

"Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain and at the moment I think he is focused on them," said Raul.

"I don't know about now but in football there are always surprises. Nobody thought last summer that Neymar would move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain."

Real Madrid have endured a disappointing season domestically - they are 14 points behind Barcelona in La Liga and were knocked out of the Copa del Rey by lowly Leganes - but Raul insists under-pressure head coach Zinedine Zidane remains the right man for the job. sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 04:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'I thought it suited us' - Valverde defends Barcelona rotati Répondre en citant

sbo128 The Barca felt he had to make changes with the Copa del Rey final against Sevilla on tap this weekend. Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde defended his decision to rotate his squad after his side were held to a 2-2 draw at Celta Vigo on Tuesday.

Goals from Ousmane Dembele and Paco Alcacer were cancelled out by Jonny Otto and Iago Aspas, with Barca reduced to 10 men in the second half when Sergi Roberto was sent off. A host of regulars were rested for Barca, with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez among those starting on the bench, as the runaway leaders stretched their unbeaten La Liga run this season to 33 games.

With his side facing Sevilla in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday, Valverde said changes were necessary. "It is true that there were changes. There were players who came from continuous games and I thought it suited us," he said. sbo128

"It is a risk to make so many changes, but in the Copa [against Celta in January] we also made changes. I think we arrived well. "Let's see if we give our people joy on Saturday." Barca were 2-1 up when Roberto, who came off the bench on the hour-mark, saw red in the 71st minute.

Valverde felt the dismissal turned the game, but his side held on to move 12 points clear of second-placed Atletico Madrid. "We don't take it for granted because we always think about winning, but we have to settle for what we have," he said.

"I thought that we were the better side, then came the red card and we had to change things. "Afterwards, we didn't have the capacity to form an attack that would have pushed them back completely, and thus the equaliser came. "It is one more point and now we need two victories to be champions. We would like to get them, but we'll see." sbo128

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Tottenham 1-0 Newcastle: Harry Kane goal guarantees Champion Répondre en citant

Tottenham 1-0 Newcastle: Harry Kane goal guarantees Champions League for Spurs next season

sbo bz sbobet Tottenham secured a Premier League top-four spot as Harry Kane's goal gave them a 1-0 win over Newcastle at Wembley on Wednesday evening. News of Chelsea's 1-1 draw with Huddersfield at Stamford Bridge was met by a deafening cheer at Wembley, and the hosts held on for a narrow victory to guarantee Champions League football next season at their new home.

In a nervy encounter full of chances for both sides, Kane put Spurs ahead five minutes after the break with a fine curling effort into the top corner, taking his Premier League tally to 28. The result leaves Newcastle 10th after four straight defeats, while Spurs will finish in the top four for the third straight season.

Things didn't go for Spurs in a nervy first half; Christian Eriksen forced a fine save from Martin Dubravka from a free-kick, while Jonjo Shelvey hit the outside of the post from his own set piece, before Jamaal Lascelles' header was brilliantly saved by Hugo Lloris. Dwight Gayle spurned a fine chance from close range, heading over as he got in-between the Spurs centre backs, and at the other end Kane produced an air shot from 15 yards after racing through one-on-one with Dubravka. sbo bz sbobet

Kane made amends on 50 minutes, stroking his effort into the top right corner from just inside the box after a neat exchange with Heung-min Son. Ayoze Perez's produced an air shot of his own shortly after with the goal gaping, and Kenedy struck wide from range, before sub Jacob Murphy blazed over a fine opportunity from close range having wrestled free of Davinson Sanchez.

Rafa Benitez claimed Newcastle should have had two penalties in the game; Matt Ritchie appeared to be brought down by Hugo Lloris as the goalkeeper rushed out, while Ayoze Perez also saw half-hearted appeals waved away by Neil Swarbrick. After the Chelsea result filtered through, sub Danny Rose should have wrapped up the win in stoppage time, but he hit straight at Dubravka with his weaker right foot after being played through on goal by Erik Lamela before huge relief at the final whistle. sbo bz sbobet

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 08:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les faucheurs Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Présentation Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange